Friday, May 04, 2007

The things I draw that aren't work related



I must admit I have a very different style when I don't work with vectors. I don't always work this way because 1) my scanner is broken so it's harder for me to upload pencil drawings, 2) it takes so much longer to finish something like this than a vector piece, and 3) I don't think this style is as marketable.

I don't know if you'd really call this "cartoony" but it is sort of based on the Japanese anime style.

I think I'd like to be a video game character developer if I wasn't doing illustration.

And I just noticed the date! 2003! I can't believe I did this over 3 years ago!

2 comments:

Bruce said...

I like the clouds on her kimono and the blurriness of the background almost gives the illusion of movement. Very nice.

Kat said...

Thanks for the comment!