Friday, September 14, 2007

Do you want to be sick?

Ok, this actually only pertains to people interested in investing in stocks. I started investing about 3-4 years ago because I wanted to diversify and at that time I was making good money. (note the was). Anyway, I am a Mac person, I love love love my mac. Anywho, if you are interested in investing and would like to make yourself sick check out how much the stock of Apple (AAPL) was selling 5 years ago and then compare to today! cheers! *barf*

Ok ok so I bought it at $80 max but still if only I knew....

2 comments:

K and S said...

Not a stock person, so I don't know what you are going through, but those icons are the cutest!

Jenny said...

I have always wanted to get into stocks because I know that people can make SO much money. But I guess apple is always a good bet for investing huh?