Thursday, July 05, 2007

Naughty naughty naughty!!!

*sigh* Laziness and the internet are evil to me. I swear I waste more time on the net than doing anything else except maybe sleeping and breathing. I mean there is so much on the net to look at (even the non-dirty things!). I can waste, spend, a whole day looking at other people's art, reading food blogs, or just reading about stuff that interests me on the net.

It doesn't help that I'm a naturally lazy person either. Instead of looking for something productive to do, I'll plunk myself in front of my computer and surf away. I know I'll get scoldings from my husband later...

4 comments:

Bruce said...

Now, see, you could have made it all better by posting a piece of artwork. But who am I to talk, you just described my day.

My wife is constantly nagging me about such things...

K and S said...

found your blog through another blog. I love your drawings! oh, and my nickname is kat too :)

Kathy YL Chan said...

hehe, i know what you mean by wasting time on the internet...time really flies when you're reading blogs! :)

burgerlog said...

hi kat, thanks for visiting my blog! you have really nice stuff here. to your question. I think 90% of my stuff is done in illustator, and the rest in photoshop.
i'll be back to vist here again!