Monday, July 23, 2007

Photography

I'm currently taking a photography class. It's something I've always wanted to do but could never find the time or money to invest in one. Luckily, the program I am entering at college has this class for a prerequisite so I have a good excuse to take it! Another plus is that it is a digital photography class so I had to buy a digital SLR camera : )

These flower pictures were taken at my parents' house on Maui. They have the loveliest flowers and they live right in the middle of a pineapple field. Ahhhh, paradise!





3 comments:

K and S said...

beautiful photos of home...sigh! I miss the tradewinds.

Kat said...

Hi Kat! Thanks for the comments. It's funny how I get "homesick" for Maui when I'm on Oahu but you're all the way in Japan!

Jenny said...

Gorgeous pictures!