Thursday, August 16, 2007

I'm a cat person




Ok, I'm not going to dog on "dog people" because I have no problem with them (well except those that don't clean up after their dogs on walks). I'm a cat person. I prefer cats to dogs. I like how cats are independent and not "needy". They can be a little standoffish, but so am I. I like how they leave you alone for the most part but can seem to sense when you want some company. I love how lithe and graceful they are, slinking around. I love how they purr.

Yes there are things I can't stand about them too like their constant need to play with anything that resembles string (like hair), or that wiggles (like feet) and their lack of understanding what the words "no" and "stop" mean. I also don't like how their breath smells (but I'm not that crazy about dog breath either). I dont' like how they are so nimble and can jump (and climb) onto almost anything.

Of course you are going to find pet peeves about the ones you love the most but I still love cats.

No comments: